Thursday 11 August 2011

Free Gifts and Prizes + Updates + Become a Model + Makeup tutorials + Hack free suite/medoll/presentation makeovers! + Stardoll Account for Sale

Hey guys,sorry I have not been updating lately but I would just like to say that if you join my club TheNextCover.G , I am currently holding a comp which lets you become a manager of the club + A free gift of choice + Become an model in my album + Be voted CG everyday by me + MUCH MORE ...So please join my club today!!

If you would like to become a model for my album ,please just messsage me on stardoll (_kristenstewart) ;

Also Go to our utube channel ( To get here go to our 'Contact us' page and click on the utube channel link there) to get free makeup tutorials and much more.

Plus I would just like to add that I do HACK FREE Suite/medoll and Presentation makeovers ,you can contact Roxy2345 and Catherine10115 yourself because I did a makeover on them!!!

I AM ALSO SELLING A INCREDIBLE ACCOUNT ON STARDOLL - IT IS : Chole916 , TO OWN THIS ACCOUNT,BID TO ME ON MY STARDOLL ACCOUNT (_kristenstewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment