Sunday 31 July 2011

About _kristenstewart

Hey everyone,you have all read Jazzycat284's post about herself and I thought I would do the same!

My likes-
Stardoll (ofcourse)
Jazzycat284 (she is my bestest friend on stardoll,thats why me and her made this website together!)
Choclate
Doctor who
Charmed
Twilight saga
Reading/books
The Vampire Diaries
My room ( I spend all my time here :P)
Followers of our blog
My Chemical Romance
Paramore
Three days grace
Beyonce
Britney spears
Pretty litte liars
Simpsons

DISLIKES-

Aggresive and violent people
Fake tans
Jess20 (she scammed me on stardoll,go to stardoll and report her!)
The smiley face icons on stardoll (The purple faces look scary!)
Anyone who is mean or rude
Mushrooms!
Tomatoes!
Brussell sprouts!
Rebecca black-friday ( Its a catchy tune but I think it is unfair that she got to her have her own song just cos her parents paid for it and she doesnt even have a good voice)
The Bieber (Sorry but I hate Justin Bieber!)





No comments:

Post a Comment