Sunday 31 July 2011

About Jazzycat284

Hey guys,!
Im Jazzycat284 and me and  _kristenstewart  run this blog 
we are on stardoll so you can add us both. :D
we also have a twilight role-play, yu can join that too if you want!

Now here are a few things about me ...

my likes:
Stardoll
_Kristenstewart (she's freakin awesome and she's my BestFriend on stardoll :D )
Christina Grimmie (zeldaxlove64)
Cookies
Movies
Twilight
Hangin with my friends.


Dislikes:
JUSTIN BIEBER.
tomatoes
Bananas 
Hackers/Scammers/Liars
Posers (people who pretend to be celebs!)
Haters.
Rumour spreaders!
Mac spellcheck -.-
mushrooms
GO COMPARE.




Tell me about yourself in the comment section below! 
Invite your friends and RawwkOn\m/
Add me on Facebook Here
-Jazzycat284 (picture made with adobe firework)





No comments:

Post a Comment